Marketing & Communication Associate
ShowMe is an open learning community where anyone can learn and teach any topic. ShowMe turns a TouchScreen device into a personal interactive whiteboard allowing teachers to easily record voice-over lessons and share them with their private classroom or with a community of teachers and students.
ShowMe is currently growing fast and requires all hands on deck. We are looking for a hard-working, motivated and tech-savvy Marketing & Communication Expert to assist us with the various work streams associated with the daily operations and development of the business.
As a Marketing & Communication Expert, you will be multitasking across many different areas and projects, including digital marketing, community management, and other product and customer-facing activities. This is a chance to work at the heart of a small team of entrepreneurs and to get involved at all levels of the business. This role is an exciting blend between Digital Marketing, Social Media, and Customer Success.
- Lead our social media campaigns/outreach programs growing our social media presence and engaging our audience via Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram;
- Help with finding and establishing the right online partnerships for our brand (Influencer/blogger outreach, 3rd party content & PR opportunities);
- Maintain the daily execution of Mailchimp newsletters in a timely manner;
- Implement complex Ad campaigns on different platforms such as Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, Google AdWords and other digital Ad networks;
- Assist the Graphic designer and the Director of Marketing in building high-quality product imagery;
- Handle inbound customer communication: answering questions via chat and email inquiries on features & functionality, you'll be responsible for learning the product inside and out and delivering an exceptional customer experience;
- Customer advocacy: you'll be the voice of the customer; the customer champion. The customer feedback you'll solicit and compile will help drive product and process improvement and customer satisfaction;
- Working closely with the CEO and the Director of Marketing, establish best practices in using ShowMe's platform that can be shared across clients;
- 0-2 years in a direct tech support/customer service position;
- 1-2 years of Marketing experience (entry level position, with room for advancement as the needs of the Marketing department grows);
- Great communication skills and knowledge in how to get the message across;
- A good writer who is comfortable penning 140 character quips and 1400 word articles;
- Experience with consumer-focused social media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter);
- Good attention to detail and very organized;
- Willingness to manage multiple projects simultaneously and deal with changing priorities;